Monday 29 July 2024

Memoir'44: Pegasus Bridge

This is a scenario that I always enjoy playing. It's short with only 4 victory medals required but always seem to me to have endless variations and surprises. I had an hour or so to spare so thought I'd set this up as a quick game. It turned out to be just that but still very entertaining. Close and hard fought the British paratroopers managed to pull a surprise by occupying both bridges and achieving victory after turn five.

Here was the setup.




Here were the final positions showing how the concentration of British units managed to snatch the win.


The cat watched on from the vantage point of my Omaha Beach Victory Games board game box lid. At least in terms of subject matter it was a topical position to observe from.



No comments:

Post a Comment