Friday 27 January 2017

Napoleon's War 100 Days: Waterloo

Here is my setup for the Napoleon's War simulation of Waterloo which I've recreated using my mounted Risk figures and Command & Colours board and hex tiles. I need to use a smaller C&C mapboard and not the fifteen by fifteen hex map so adjustments are required. Even though the battlefield has been reduced you still maintain the scope of the encounter and I like the look.




The game ended on turn 6 just after the Prussians started to arrive with the French achieving their victory point target of eight. The game played out on the British left flank and in the centre where some bold cavalry charges and infantry assaults managed to shatter the troops defending the ridge line and prevent the British cavalry reserve from moving on the French centre. All in all a good game and nice simulation of the battle.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment