Thursday 25 January 2018

My Collection: Conquistador Avalon Hill (1981)

I managed to get this copy of Conquistador at a very favourable price on e-bay. There was a period towards of end of last year that a number of bargains came up that I successfully bid on and managed to consolidate a lot of my wants on my gaming wish list.

I already had the SPI version that I played when I was a teenager but I always wanted the Avalon Hill version with the cool box and mounted map. The rulebook and more colour were also appealing.




A cracking addition to my collection. In nice condition and playable solo with a bit of effort.

 

1 comment:

  1. hi there brian.. i know the blog is 3 years old, maybe you are still there!!... i cannotfind the conquistador expedition log anywhere... i have the game, but no log sheets... would you be good enough to take a clear photo of a sheet, so that i could maybe copy it?.. regards Pete

    ReplyDelete