Sunday 27 March 2016

Scenario Re-boot

I enjoyed the M'44 game I just played so I thought I'd fight it again - not by changing sides but a change of setting. I went for my Solar Union sci-fi universe which set the Andrayadan Collective against the Colonial Union Defence Force. This was an assembled collection of Risk figures and links from Abaddon. It looked pretty cool (no pun intended) on my Eastern Front winter board.
 




The Andrayadan host were defeated quite comprehensively by the Union Defence Force. They didn't benefit from a good selection of cards. I put it down to atmospheric disruption impacting their C&C systems and battlefield communications. Again another fine example of M'44 and its adaptabilty. Despite using identical rules it captured the specific "period" flavour. The rampaging Mechs (CUDF) and Malignants (Andrayadan) certainly provided that alternative stamp.

The cat got in on the action too...again!



No comments:

Post a Comment