Saturday 25 February 2017

Heroquest Adventuring: Dark Elves

I decided to experiment with a new monster type in my ongoing Heroquest adventures by introducing Dark Elves and also to give me a chance to use the great Games Workshop figures I've got to represent them.





I created Warriors and Archers as two distinct monster types to cover the majority of the dungeon denziens and a class of spellcasters acting as mage-leaders. 

The archers were allowed to shoot their bow at any non-adjacent opponent and attack with three hit dice. The warriors were formidable close combat opponents with attack 4 and defence 3. The mage leaders could use a particular element of three spells in the entire game.  

To play the game I used the Halls of Durrag-Dol quest included in the White Dwarf Issue 134 which although based on Skaven I substituted Dark Elves. Worked out well and the adventurers had a very tough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment