Saturday 25 February 2017

My Collection: Avalon Hill's Third Reich Second Edition (1976)

I've decided to start a little project to go through my games collection and post images and comments on my blog to give me a visual reference and to show off what I consider to be fine games that although I don't play them much these days, I did a lot back in the day and this might get me interested in doing so in the future.

The first I will look at is the Avalon Hill Third Reich game 2nd Edition (1976) which I used to play with my gaming group of close friends back in the late 70's / early 80's. Many a tense recreation of world domination was played out. It was a long game to play demanding a great deal of time investment but despite being an exhausting experience it was always worthwhile.  

 



My copy is still in pretty good condition despite extensive use. A few coffee stains on the mapboard and general ageing of the paper components but still perfectly acceptable and a pleasant visual experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment