Sunday 8 May 2016

Latest Board Game Experiments: Hold the Line and Command & Colours

I've been doing quite a bit of Board Game experimentation and play to try out my Borg type games and tinker with their variation. Here are some pictures. 

Command & Colours: American War of Independence

Here is the Freeman's Farm scenario from the C&C webpage using Hold the Line counters. I think it looks quite impressive. The counters are great - really thick and large. The numbers on these counters can be used to track casualties instead of removing blocks.



Here is the same scenario using the Hold the Line mapboard. I think the C&C one looks more visually pleasing so for this adaptation I will go with it and leave the use of the HTL board for the original purpose it was designed - playing that particular game.





No comments:

Post a Comment