Saturday 7 April 2018

Napoleon's War: Austerlitz 1805

I recreated this scenario using the Napoleon's War rules and the setup in the Gates of Moscow battle pack. I was playing the French under Napoleon but unlike his highness I was less succesful in defeating the Allied forces.





Things started badly with a effective cavalry charge on the Russian right. This did a lot of damage to the French assault I was orchestrating. Thereafter I was on the back foot. My cavalry had a brief flurry of success but not spectacular enough to catch the Allies.


They reached the gruelling 9 Victory point target by Turn 13. My French only managed 6 VPs.
Here is my cavalry doing some damage behind enemy lines.
Even the intervention of Davout and his fresh Corps didn't help that much.

The cat came to survey the battlefield afterwards.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment