Tuesday 29 October 2013

World of Tanks Wargame Rules

I've spent the weekend designing the core rules, lists and tank stats and am now ready to playtest my ideas over the next few days. I'm really pleased with the rules as they stand. I've layered in some extra detail which I don't think will slow down the game play too much. My objective was to keep the wargame version fast and furious and I think this does it. 

I've many more ideas to introduce a First Person mode where I am the player operating a single vehicle in a team against a randomised opponent. This would incorporate the features such as development paths, upgrades, crew training and gaining experience with my own garage. Again I'm not going to make this too involved and keep it pretty simple for now.

Great fun and I'm really enjoying watching all the stuff on YouTube to give me inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment